Is handling the day-to-day stress of your Atlanta rental property starting to weigh heavily on you? Then allow us to relieve you of that burden with our property management services. We know the value of your investment and pride ourselves on treating it as our own. Gordon Street Realty offers a complete property management solution for your property, including: marketing of your home, tenant screening and pre-qualification, lease administration, rent collections, tenant relations, home maintenance and evictions.
We make it our mission to find the perfect tenants for your Atlanta rental property!
Visit our Property Management site, Gordon Street Property Managers for more details.
Why Place Your Home In Our Hands?
Gordon Street Realty is a professional management firm with a clear understanding of the needs that your long term investment property demands. Managing a property on your own takes time away from your family, career and the activities you enjoy. Let us handle the maintenance of your home, enforce the lease, collect rent, disperse checks, track income & provide expense reports. We care about your investment as much as you do and we pledge to perform these services with the highest integrity.
What Types of Homes do We Manage?
- Single Family Homes
- Multi-Family Homes
- Town Homes
- Small Apartment
What Areas Do We Service?
Gordon Street services the Atlanta-Metro area.
Specifically: Cobb, Gwinnett, Fulton & DeKalb County
Our Home Leasing Process
Prequalifying your property before it “Hits the Market”
- We closely study the rental market by doing an analysis of active inventory in your area and compare that to recently rented properties and use this analysis to determine a competitive rental price.
- All rental analysis and rental comparisons from FMLS are emailed over to clients in an easy to read format.
- We provide clients copies of our sample management and leasing agreement for review prior to listing your property with us.
- Finally, once your home is ready to be placed on the market, we do a final walk through and provide helpful instructions on any necessary maintenance or repairs, with the intentions of increasing the rental ability of your property.
Placing your property on the “Market”
- Once your home is ready to be placed on the market, we place a “For Rent” sign in the front yard/window along with a REALTOR lock box for entry. This provides immediate exposure to over 20,000 Atlanta agents in FMLS – Atlanta’s First Multiple Listing Service. (The majority of our tenants come from outside referring agents).
- Your listing is placed on our website, along with exposure to over 20 other syndicating websites Gordon Street Realty is affiliated with.
- And additional advertising via web or print media can be developed and tailored to your specific needs.
Qualifying the Candidates
Gordon Street completes a detailed qualification process that includes: employment verification, credit report check, background check and rental verifications. All findings are immediately reported to you for discussion.
Signing the Lease
- We provide standard GAR (Georgia Association of Realtors) forms to ensure the greatest level of compliance and compatibility.
- Move In Day / Walk Through
- Once the lease is signed and we’ve reached our move-in date we do a walk-through with each tenant to familiarize him or her with the home, appliances, amenities, etc. During the walk-through we fill out a detailed “Move-In” form to mark any items of notice, which we require the tenant and property manager to sign off on. A copy of the form is given to the tenant and owner. The same procedure is followed on the “Move Out” day.
What will this cost me?
- Upon signing a 12-month lease, a commission of 80% of one month’s rent will be due.
- A negotiated monthly management fee required thereafter covering all of the valuable ongoing services discussed above.
- Gordon Street Property Managers does not charge a lease-renewal fee.
What will this save me?
- Time and Money – Imagine all the time you would save not advertising, meeting and screening each tenant, collecting rent, handling repairs and the list goes on . And with our incredibly efficient process in place, we save you money on every facet of leasing your property. Your management fees may even be tax deductible!
- Peace of Mind. With Gordon Street Property Management managing your property – You can rest assured that your investment is well taken care of.
Call us today at (404) 254-4502 to discuss how our Property Management Services can help you.